The cursed treasure
Ahoy, Me Hearties! Embark on an adventure with this Escape Room inspired by the world of Pirates in search of the Cursed Treasure... Print, set up and get on board!
Many sailors explored the Isle of the Skull in search of the treasure belonging to the King of Pirates, but no one ever returned…
Legend says that the island emerges from the sea every 13 years and only remains afloat for an hour before it disappears.
Will you be able to find the treasure in less than an hour before the sea engulfs the island with you, for 13 long years?
- Riddle sheets to rack your brains
- Setup guide and answers to simplify the organizer's life
- Clues to give players a helping hand
- Background music with a countdown to immerse the players
- Accessories to transform your home into an authentic Escape Room
- Diploma at the end of the game to congratulate winners
- Fun photo booth to immortalize your beautiful memories
- You will receive your game immediately by email. Just print it out and install it with the help of a setup guide, to prepare the game in a few minutes.
- The number of players is unlimited. For more than 5/6 people, make several groups and print one copy per team. The first to finish wins.
- Play wherever and whenever you want, indoors or outdoors.
- For even more immersion, we provide you with props to immerse players in the story.
- Ready to play? Assign the mission to the adventurers, start the background music with the countdown and let's go live an hour of unforgettable adventure!
The cursed treasure
Super easy to install!
your game and receive all the information
the PDF to prepare your activity
your space in 30 min max!
In your kit there is…
Download The cursed treasure Escape Room and receive a complete turnkey kit to start playing quickly!
The essentials to get you started: a captivating mission scenario, a series of puzzles and challenges to achieve, to reach your final goal!
Posters, invitation, victory poster (so important!) and other accessories for a total immersion in the world of the pirates.
Each step has been thought by our specialists to make the setup as easy and quick as possible. Follow the guide: print, cut and install, that’s it!
A YouTube playlist accompanies you to plunge your house or apartment in an extraordinary mood.
Team spirit and sharing, challenge yourself in a stimulating, playful and healthy confrontation.
A moment of reflection, laughter, and race against the clock!
2 to 90
Our Escape Kit can be adapted to a large number of people.
They love it!
Frequently asked questions
The cursed treasure is an Escape Room designed for children from 8 to 14 years old, ideal to have fun while you are brain-teasing!
- A printer
- A full ink cartridge
- A cutter
Absolutely! Our escape rooms are designed so that everyone can play them: in a house or in an apartment, indoors or outdoors, in one or several rooms.
Of course. If there are more than 5 or 6 players, make teams of no more than 5/6 people. For example, if you organize a birthday party or team building with 20 players, make 4 groups of 5 and print the Escape Kit 4 times.
- Multiple groups?
You can separate your main room into two, for example (with chairs or ropes), and then have two groups play in different parts of the room.
- Short on space?
Have each group play at a table in the same room.
During the game, it is necessary to use the internet to access the clues and answers to help the children if needed. However, this page can be accessed from a phone for simplicity.
You can set up the game outside, either in your garden or in a park. Psst, be careful with the wind 😉
To purchase this Escape Room, simply:
- Add the game to the cart
- Enter your data (name, last name, email)
- Confirm your order
- Open and download the Zip file received by email from a computer
- Read the setup and printing guide
- Print the game and prepare it according to the setup guide
- Start the timer, and you are ready for 1 hour of Escape Room adventure at home!
We have designed guides to help you as much as possible with the setup: a printing guide, a setup guide and clues and answers guide.
It is very simple. 🙂
Yes, a parent, for example, must be present to guide the children and help them in their mission.
We recommend that the game master read the documents carefully and test the game before starting the activity.
This game can be played in the main room. Not enough space? It can only be played at the table. However, for a memorable and immersive experience, it is strongly recommended to hide the clues as indicated in the guide.
Your file has been emailed to you after your order on our website. Just click on the link at the heart of the email and the file will download itself.
You can also download it directly from your Escape Kit account under “Downloads”.
Can’t find it? Write us a message.
You may also like
Trust us ,
you will like it!